Stepping inside the walls of the old town in Tallinn is like being transported back in time. Cobbled streets, gothic buildings and slender spired churches abound as well as the best preserved medieval town hall and square to be found anywhere in Europe.
At the heart of this, on Pikk Street, the three original merchant houses dating from 1362 which now house the Three Sisters hotel are listed in all the guide books as an essential sight to see from the outside. Inside it gets even better. See our full hotel review here. See our city review here.
Our winner will receive:
- 3 nights for 2 people at the 5* Three Sisters hotel in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Return flights from Dublin to Tallinn with Ryanair
- Private transfers from airport to hotel
- Dinner for 2 in Bordoo on one evening
To enter join us on Facebook. “Like” the Three Sisters Facebook page then leave a comment “Travelpod.ie comp”. Winner will be selected at random and announced by 4:00pm Friday April 20th. Prize is valid for travel April – June and September – October 2012 subject to availability.
Ryanair flies from Dublin to Tallinn twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays. For a full list of destinations and lowest fares please visit www.ryanair.com
Terms & Conditions
1. To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the Repulic of Ireland and be 18 years old or over.
2. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of Travelpod.ie.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
4. Bookings must be made directly with the Three Sisters Hotel and Ryanair. Email confirmations of prizes and flight vouchers will be supplied with full instructions of how to book.
5. The winner will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date, 1.00pm Friday April 20th.
6. Travelpod.ie will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, flight cancellation or any other unforseeable circumstance beyond our control.